Saturday, August 4, 2007

An update and pic of Dugan

So I'm lazy and I forgot to update the blog. :-( Not much going on in the knitting front. I'm still no further along on the Soleil and I almost got one sock done. I wish I could just get something finished, I really need that sense of accomplishment right now. On the reading front, I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I loved it! I won't go into detail in this post since I want to reread books 5 and 6 again before posting completely on the series. I'm not reading anything at the moment so it will be a while before the next book review, unless I find some time...
Speaking of relaxing and finding time, here's a picture of Dugan doing what he does best, sleeping:

Oh, BTW that green and white blanket is something I crocheted. The hounds love it and drag it all over the house. I'm so glad it's made out of Red Heart Super Saver. :-)

No comments: