Friday, August 15, 2008

Lacy Baby Blanket

I started a baby blanket way back in December and never finished it. The poor thing sat around languishing and wondering when it will get done. Well it is finally finished. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, probably donate it to charity. Anyway here's a picture:
And a Close-up of the pattern:




Lacy Baby Blanket by Lion Brand Yarn
Yarn: Lion Brand Baby Soft Print
Colorway: Twinkle Print
Crochet
Size: 31in Square.
Started in December 2007
Finished: Aug 11 2008
More info on Ravelry

On Ravelry, we had the challenge of completing a project during the Olympics. What we were calling the Ravelympics One of the projects was to finish up a WIP. I chose this WIP and I was extremely glad to get it done. However, I was feeling kind of self-assured and decided to enter another project, Dugan's Side Button Coat. That one didn't turn out as well. Here's my badge for finishing in the challenge time!


No comments: