Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally: An Update!

So, I've been slacking on the blogs for a few months. Things have been kind of crazy. I finally sold my condo in Tampa (considering the market, this is a good thing!) and moved back in with my parents (which sometimes is nice and sometimes it sucks) as I get ready to determine what to do next with my life. I have a decent job, not full-time but hey you can't have everything. And though I lost Betty, Dugan is doing really well.
I've been doing really well with my knitting, getting lots of projects done and resurrecting an older project. I also started back writing again, so maybe I'll post some of that on the blog as well.
My goal is to still move back north, I'm not really a southern-type girl and I really miss the seasons. Other than that not too much going on. :-)

No comments: